How do I start a Nazarene Torah study?
* Open your home to a few friends for an evening Scripture study.
* Print and distribute copies of the “Free Bible Quiz” with your address and meeting time written on each copy. Distribute them as widely as you can, put them on doors and under windshield wipers.
* Take 10 to 15 minutes before opening for some get-to-know each other time. (This is only needed in new groups or when there are visitors). Go around the room asking an ice breaking question. Below are a list to work from:
- When did “God” become more than a word to you?
- What was your religious upbringing?
- What is your favorite book of the Bible? (Why?)
* Using the free articles at http://www.nazarenejudaism.com teach the truth of Torah and Messiah to the group.
* Close with prayer
* Fellowship and refreshments.
ATTITUDE: Always welcome everyone. Do not be negative. Maintain Torah as truth and freedom and as a thing to rejoice in. Also, If you do start a group in your home let us know. We are keeping a list of the study groups and will be corresponding with them in particular concerning Nazarene Judaism.
If you have any questions in regards to Nazarene Torah Study Groups, please contact us: Email: email@example.com
Don’t delay. Get a Nazarene Torah Study Group started in your home. We will help you with the details.